Tuesday, June 22, 2010

What type of makeup should i use on my eyes?

I have a perfectly round face, green eyes, natural golden blond hair and a slim body. I don't know which colour of makeup to use on my eyes. I know i have enough makeup because i have pretty much all the good stuff. but what would look best and compliment my green eyes and not interfere with my blond hair or my face shape.What type of makeup should i use on my eyes?
the smokey look goes GREAT with green eyes. I have green eyes and goldish blond hair too! and i used to put black eyeshadow along my lashes (sorta like eyeliner) and blend into a dark gray then use a silver and then shimmery white by your brow.and of course black mascara. i thought it looked great. i dont do that anymore just because i love to expirament and now im onto funky colors. (that new eyeshadow for CG). that looks cute if you do it right too!What type of makeup should i use on my eyes?
If you want to make your green eyes look greener, try purple. Purple is on the other end of the color spectrum and will really make your eyes pop. You don't have to use purple eyeshadow, you can try a dark purple eye-liner. I have hazel eyes and if I want to make my eyes look greener I use purple. Don't use a bright purple eyeshadow or eyeliner, use a nice dark one :) Go to youtube and look up 'ask me makeup' with Amy B. She is really great at makeup and can give you great tips. I manage an Estee Lauder counter and I do her looks on people and they have always loved it :)
I Def. reccomend M鈽籄鈽籆. It doesnt get oily after you use it.


No Homo, I Think You Would Look Good In Earth Tones.


Maybe Some Green, Light Browns.


For Eyeshadow Try A Light Olive Green.


Lips You Can Do A Brown.


%26amp; For Blush Try Sub. It For Some Bronzer.


It Makes Your Face Stand Out By Making It Shinny, %26amp; A Little Darker Then Your Normal Face Color





I Hope This Helped =]
navy blue or black eyeliner. i have green eyes and navy blue eyeliner makes it look cool(and your eyes stand out), black makes it look..darker. but i hate eyeshadow. too much work. also if you're attractive you don't need that much make up. so just stick with a little so you look natural.
i always say that you can never go wrong with shimmery shades. i like to use liquid eye shadow. i put it on my finger, then rub it on my eyes, that way you can control how dark/light you want it. and just use a q-tip to wipe away anything you don't want...
  • black hair styles
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    windows web hosting