Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Makeup for changing eye color?

here's my issue:





i wake up in the morning and my eyes are one color, so i do my makeup to match that eye color. then i get to school and my eyes are a complete different color and the makeup i have on looks odd, so i sweep on a different eye Shadow that compliments my current eye color. then i look in the mirror an hour later and my eyes are YET AGAIN a different color.





the color changes are so drastic (like, i'll wake up and they will be light blue, get to school and they will be dark brown, then a few hours later they are green!)








don't get me wrong i LOVE that my eyes do this, but what kind of eye makeup compliments all eye colors?











thanks!Makeup for changing eye color?
You can never go wrong with brown or the natural look. Try Brwon liner, light mascara and a skin toned with tint of brown eyeshadow and beige lip colorMakeup for changing eye color?
in a way i know how you feel my eyes are different colors (one blue one hazel) and it took me forever to find what suited both.


Black, white and gray suit basically every eye color.


When you wake up take some black or white eyeliner and put it on however it suits you add some gray or white (maybe a little black) slightly around the eyeliner.


I was i had your eyes its so cool that they change color


good luck :D
Thats Soo Cool Seriosuly I Never Realised Peoples EyeColours Could Change..You Are On About Your Pupil Aint You!


My Gawd Dats Weird (In A Good Way)
it doesnt matter nobody id goin to look at you and say--OMG SHE HAS ON BLUE EYESHADOW BUT HER EYES ARE BROWN..LOSER--

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
windows web hosting