Tuesday, June 22, 2010

What are some good makeup looks for girls with brown eyes?

I have big light brown/hazel eyes, and I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on making them look awesome? Haha. The boy I really like is asking me out tomorrow and I want to look extra good.





=DWhat are some good makeup looks for girls with brown eyes?
Us brown eyed girls are the luckiest. We can do anything we want!


If you're up for something crazy...Then keep reading. :]


Here's the dealio. I have a freakish makeup obsession. I'm pretty damn good and the crazy makeup-ad-worthy stuff. I basically focus on eyes. So here it goes I guess. I'll describe a really relaxed 3 minute look that I do. :]


I have clear, relatively good skin, so I don't really use foundation at all, just a moisturizer. I like a hint of color so I use a nice tinted one. I use chapstick to keep my lips soft and then a nice gloss in a light tone. I like Victoria's Secrets lip glosses, personally. My favorite is the Candy, Baby! one, it's light pink. Beautiful color.


I am not afraid to do crazy bold eyeshadow, it's who I am and everyone accepts that and seems to like it, so I invest in good makeup from places like Ulta and Sephora. My favorite brands are Urban Decay, Mac, Nars and Too Faced and such. I always use a pale shimmery pearl towards the inside of my eyelids and, since we're going for a really calm relaxed look, then blend it into a shimmery tan or shimmery pinkish tan in the middle, blending still outward into a deeper shimmery brown. I thennn apply black eyeliner in a relatively thin line all the way around my eyes, because I have the big-ish almond shaped eyes and the overall 'brown' look [brown hair, eyes and skin, when I take the time to be in the sun ;D] and it doesn't look crappy and goth to have eyeliner all the way around. Then I apply 2 coats of that Maybelline 'The Colossal Volum' Express' in 'Glam Black' . :]


If you're feeling a bit more adventurous you can do the same type of eyeshadow with colors, which is what I usually do. :D





Orrr, for a more simple look that plays up the lips rather than eyes, do a shimmery cream light pink eyeshadow [Try Maybelline New York Dream Matte Mousse in Heavenly Pink, it's what I use], rim your eyes with a thin line of black eyeliner, do 2 coats of black mascara and smooth on some pinkish redish gloss. I like Too Faced Mood Swing. :]


Here's some pictures of some of my looks. :D





Examples:


http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w52/C鈥?/a>


http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w52/C鈥?/a>


http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w52/C鈥?/a>


http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w52/C鈥?/a>





P.s. Those pictures are of me, so please don't post them random places, lol.





Any of you people can message me if you'd like. :]


Hope you enjoy my tips! :DWhat are some good makeup looks for girls with brown eyes?
O good luck haha dnt do anything i wouldnt do but yea back to your make-up it depends on your complexion also but i can help this is my specialty if you are a lighter color go dark like a smokey eye color that always looks great try going on you tube and looking at smokey eye applications
This is what i do..


i first curl my eye lashes each eye lash for about 5-10 seconds.


then put mascara on..


You get like brownish eye shadow and make kinda dark by your eye lashes then light on top..only put shadow to about middle of eye..


Lastly get eye liner and put that on..





i have the same color eye's..and everybody tells me my eye's look pretty:)
http://makeup.lovetoknow.com/Eye_Makeup_Pictures





http://img.myyearbook.com/zenhex/images/quiz2/8445/res1.jpg





Honestly brown eyed girls can pull off anything.
i have brown eyes and its true we can pull off anything.. i wear all colors.. blue, purple, black, brown, lime green, i don't wear pink often but i bet it works,
That's crazy! my eyes are the same color as yours and I can never find the right make-up. Wow, yeah but purples and golds looks really great. :D
haha nice! i always do the smokey eye with a nude eyeshadow its so cute! and a subtle lipgloss
purples


browns..and dark greens

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
windows web hosting