Tuesday, June 22, 2010

What's the best makeup for light greenish eyes with little specks of yellow in them?

What's the best colors to use for eyeshadow and lipglossWhat's the best makeup for light greenish eyes with little specks of yellow in them?
you can wear browns, purples, some blues, use black, sage, indigo bronze eyeliners,golds make great highlighting colors for your eyes . and your lipgloss really depends on your skincolor. experiment and see what you think looks best.What's the best makeup for light greenish eyes with little specks of yellow in them?
There is nothing more beautiful than a woman with green eyes and red hair, thought I would just throw that in...sorry I can't help with the makeup.
I have green eyes with yellow and blue - I use a golden/bronze color. Try using Shimmer Strips by Physicians Formula. I absolutely LOVE it!





I use the Sunset Strip/Bronzer. It goes with everything.
Browns...
I say gold with olive green is a beautiful combination, also the purples will be really nice on you... not too dark purples though.
I have light green eyes and I love Almay's INTENSE EYE COLOR kits for green eyes. they are great. they have one that is kinda like and good for everyday or when you dont want alot of makeup on and they also have one that is more intense that is great for parties or dates, it also suggests that you use a kinda purple color eyeliner that is called Raison Quatz . I also like to wear a set that uses a very light seafoam green on the lid with a pearl on the browbone and a deep green in the crease. Browns and coppers also look nice as well as purples. Depending on your skin color I like to wear a raspberry or a crandberry color when I want to look really nice. If you go to this website and make a free account they will build a makeup bag for you with color that will look great with your eyes. Hope this helps. Good luck.
Personal preference:





No make-up. Natural look is best.





But then, I'm a guy. I only know what I like.





A little gold in the jewelry, would probably set things off nicely, also.
definitely shades of purple. you could try a shade of burgandy or something like a cranberry.
Read some useful make up tips on this site to help you

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
windows web hosting