Thursday, June 24, 2010

What is good makeup to use for pale skin, green eyes, and dark brown hair?

I like my features, but I just don't know how to bring them out and what type of makeup to use.


I usually just put on smart shade makeup, than black lash blast mascara, and black eyeliner on the bottom part of the eye.


help!What is good makeup to use for pale skin, green eyes, and dark brown hair?
MAC make up is the BEST make up in the world. i would never use a different make up!! ever!!


okay so brown eye shadow is a really nice neutral/classic color and it should DEFINITELY bring out your eyes forsure:)


try to put the black eyeliner on the top outer corner of your eyes and then also on the bottom. put the mascara on both the top and bottom of your eyes it may take a while to get used to, but it looks gorgeous!! then buy some light pink blush. apply it on the apple of your cheek. if you want, the MAC people can tell you how to apply it and can even apply it on you. oh and get a pinkish glossy shiny gloss :)


i really hope that i helped you:)))))What is good makeup to use for pale skin, green eyes, and dark brown hair?
I think less is more. Make up isn't face paint. It's not so you look like an andy warhol painting, it is so you can present the best you. I have pale skin green eyes and medium brown hair. I've always used a goldish color eyeshadow, it brings out green eyes, I don't use eyeliner, but when I have in the past I've used a dark purple color almost black, but don't use too much. and if you use it on the bottom use it on the top too so your eyes don't look bottom heavy!
First of all, use a sparkly gold eyeshadow, or a bright shadow, this one looks good:


http://www.eyeslipsface.com/eyes/duo_eye鈥?/a>


USE IN BUTTER PECAN OR BLACK LICORICE.





A good gold one:


http://www.eyeslipsface.com/eyes/brighte鈥?/a>


USE IN BUTTERNUT


or....


http://www.lorealparisusa.com/_us/_en/de鈥?/a>








Then, use black mascara that will totally enlarge your eyes:


http://www.sephora.com/browse/section.jh鈥?/a>


Thickening is always good..








For eyeliner, just use plain thick penciled black eyeliner.








Apply a neutral lip gloss:


I LOVE smackers liquid lip gloss!


http://www.colorandflavorshop.com/home.p鈥?/a>





=)





Hope this helps!
You and I are the same coloring. I use plums and grays usually for eye shadow. Sometimes, I wear gold-browns which seem to bring out the green in my eyes. I tend to focus more on my eye make-up than my lips. I mostly use a light or clear gloss that isn't too, too shiny.
i have the same features as you


try going to the mall and visiting a makeup place--theyll tell you exactly what to wear to accentuate your features.


ive used trish mcevoy for 3 years and i absolutely love it :)
That sounds good to me! I don't wear it because I think it's an unnecessary waste of time, but if you wanted to try eye shadow then a muted lavender {for yellow-green eyes} or pink {for pure green eyes} color would really make your eyes pop!
use dark marcara so it can brighten up your green eyes, it looks nice with people with dark hair. dont put too much eyeliner on the bottom, use brown eyeliner or eye shawdow.
Purple eyeshadow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
windows web hosting