Thursday, June 24, 2010

My eyes go down what sort of makeup can I use to make them look normal?

Well my eyes go down as if they look upside down and sometimes it really upsets me especially in photos. Where I just hate how I look because it looks as if my eyes are the wrong way up. So I was wondering how I could do my makeup to make my eyes look better. Thankyou in advance.My eyes go down what sort of makeup can I use to make them look normal?
I've heard that white eyeliner does work pretty well. But what works for me is not lining your entire lid, never lining your top and bottom lid. Doing so will make your eyes look smaller. Only lining the outiside, the outside half, lining a little less than half. It opens your eyes wider and makes them look even more beautiful than they already are!! I use eyeshadow and a slanted eyeliner brush. I apply the eyeshadow as eyeliner, and it work great! cleans up really nice. The MAC slanted eyeliner brush works really well. And the Femme Moir eyeshadow wouls probably go good with your gorgeous blue eyes. It's a very very dark green colour, rather beautiful. Even a dark grayish brown would probably work, it will look as though you have no or little makeup on. And also using a neutral color for eyeshadow, such as a the ones used for liner can help. The less makeup the better, let your makeup add to your natural beauty, not detract from it. And for mascara, a dark dark brown. The one from Aveda called Earth, is great, its almost like an expresso colour, but not as bold as black.


I hope this was in the least bit help!!!My eyes go down what sort of makeup can I use to make them look normal?
Use white eye liner, just on the bottom. It will make your eyes bigger and more natural looking eyes.
aw you should love yourself no matter what.
Liquid eyeliner across your lid sweeping up on your outer corner. Like the Cleoparta look.
Use light and shimmery eye shadows and line your eyes with brown eyeliner. Your eyes will stand out and look brighter
use liquid eyeliner on top and make it swoop upwards.
You can do the eyeliner with the swoop up at the ends or if you aren't into eyeliner then try using a lighter shade of eyeshadow at the inner part of your eyelid and a darker shade at the edges going up and fading as it goes up. This will make your eyes appear more open and look like they are straight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
windows web hosting