Tuesday, June 22, 2010

What color makeup would go good with blue eyes?

ok so i have blue green eyes and i dont really know what colors would go good with them... i've tried brown as a natural color but what color would really bring the color out in my eyes.... please help.. :)What color makeup would go good with blue eyes?
I use black liquid eyeliner all around and I get more compliments on my eyes then I did when I didn't do my makeup like that.What color makeup would go good with blue eyes?
start with an eyeshadow that's slightly darker than your skin tone. The, use a medium brown eyeliner under the bottom of your eye. I recommend Rimmel London ';111 Panama';. On the top of your eye, add a turquoise or blue eyeliner. It will look a bit like this. http://www.teamlegion.net/jroseonline/im鈥?/a> However, do NOT go for sparkly. That's a bit much. Add L'OREAL Voluminous mascara. I hope that works for you!





~LT
Blue and green eyeliner use one for the bottom of ur eyes and the other for the top then make ur look perfect with a maximum volume mascara for a color it depends on the color of ur eyebrows!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
windows web hosting