Thursday, June 24, 2010

Is there any way to make my eyes look wider/bigger without makeup?

Hi, I have small eyes and was wondering if there is a way to make them wider without makeup as I am a guy.Is there any way to make my eyes look wider/bigger without makeup?
Make sure there is no redness...Use visine for special occasions. I hear it's bad to use every day.


Don't overpluck/wax brows. Guys with overly sculpted brows are scary! Just a little maintenance.


Use some kind of cooling eye gel. This helps with the undereye area. If you have bags/ lines in will make eyes seem more tired (then looking smaller).Is there any way to make my eyes look wider/bigger without makeup?
you could use a LITTLE bit of makeup


take white eyeshadow and rub it in the inner corner of your eyes





this will make them look brighter and bigger





and its not TECHNINALLY putting on makeup! haha
there is always nearsighted glasses to magnify them... ha, be happy w/ what you have!
noooo ..nothing neither waxing nor any surgery will make ur eyes bigger ....





every1 likes guiiz wid small eyes ..atleast all my frns n me doo !!!!
Snort Crystal Meth!
Getting your eyebrows shaped/waxed can make your eyes look bigger,the colour of your eye brows may make a differene too,dark eyebrows might help and make eyes seem bigger or light depending on the colour of your eyebrows. Also the colour of your hair can sometimes draw attention to your eyes making them look bigger.
  • Electric Scooter
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    windows web hosting