Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I have very pale skin and medium brown hair and brown eyes... What color makeup should I wear?

Everything I look at for pale skin assumes you have blond or red hair, and everything I read for brown hair and brown eyes assumes you have darker skin. I need to know what color lipstick and eye makeup would look best, and how can I find out what color undertones I have?I have very pale skin and medium brown hair and brown eyes... What color makeup should I wear?
The best colors for your eyes are:


Brown pencil


Brown or black mascara


Brown, olive green, ivory, eye Shadow, and/or you can mach the clothing wearing (except blue eye shadow)


because you have pale skin please do not wear dark lipsticks


steak with natural tones, and orange tones will look great on you too.





And find out your under tone you can search the web, there are several sites that help you find your skin tone type.


But i am almost positive you have warm undertone,


Because i have same compaction,I have very pale skin and medium brown hair and brown eyes... What color makeup should I wear?
wear whatever you want from your description sounds like you look kinda like me . i usually use pinks not straight yout pink shinny stuff some reds not to crazy red either i havent mastered that color some more light burgundy . but im not like my sister all she wears is browns mochas and that kinda stuff is just not that good for your skin tone i think .. and well i think with make up and most women its all about trial and error
Skip the make-up and go natural. If you must, just a bit of mascara and some lip gloss. You'll save money and your skin from clogged pores thus pimples then premature wrinkles.
I personally have pale skin with beige/yellow undertones..hazel eyes and medium brown hair....I use browns on my eyes and blush color..they also have a tri shade eyeshadow compact at the drugstore that says just for brown eyes or just for hazel eyes etc. for my lips i use maybelline or loreal lipgloss tube in melon which is sort of sheer and very pale with an hint of peach...pay attention to your brows. You might want to try foundation in the color nude.
*Go to the cosmetics counter @ Dillards or whatever happens to be your favorite store in the mall... and ask the cosmetologists to help you out. That's her job, that's what she's there for!! and it's FREE so take advantage of it!! Trust me, she'll do wonders for you!!!
im the same.. if youre going out and want to make your eyes stand out [us brown eyes girls usually do]





add a hint of purple eyeshadow . [blended nicely of course]


makes em pop!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
windows web hosting