Thursday, June 24, 2010

Makeup around the eyes and fine lines?

I have noticed lately that my concealer to cover the dark circles under my eyes isn't 'doing' it anymore. I have notice that I have some fine lines 'coming' up. And the concealer is making it look caked on and making the fine lines more apparent. This is very new to me and not sure what I'm doing wrong.





My daily beauty routine is using Elizabeth Arden products for wash/cleanse, some toner, moisturizer. Then concealer around eyes patting that in and then foundation, and then the rest of the war paint.





Any advice and suggestions would be appreciated. Thank you!Makeup around the eyes and fine lines?
It sounds like you will need to change the concealer your using as well as the foundation. Try to continue patting the foundation around your eyes.





You could also have puffiness around the lower part of your eye in the morning as well and that may increase the fine lines appearance, get more sleep at night. Do not use any cleanser around your eyes in the morning. If you do anything, do that at night. Irritation of the skin increases the puffiness. Use a cold cloth to help in the morning, stop using the concealer for now and use a light foundation around your eyes. Sometimes in our efforts to cover the dark circles we over do it.Makeup around the eyes and fine lines?
you have to get a new concealer. Not a new brand but a new stick.
I had the same problem as you. I use Mary Kay's facial highlighting pen. I love that thing! I not only use it around my eyes to brighten them up, but I'll also use it on other areas on my face to brighten it up. I first learned of the pen in Lucky Magazine.





You can find the pen at this link: http://www.marykay.com/color/facialhighl鈥?/a>





If you need a consultant, I got my pen from:


http://www.marykay.com/ghitchcock





I don't think you need a consultant to purchase it, though.





Enjoy!
Try the Mary Kay Facial Highlighter pen. The pigment in it reflects from the light which makes the area lighter. You'll also want to start using an eye cream to stop wrinkles.





I provide 100% satisfaction guarentee...so you can buy it, try it, and if you not 100% happy with it then you can return your money...It's worth a shot...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
windows web hosting